HIO 3.85% 2.7¢ hawsons iron ltd

@That Fundamental Guy I am supposing that Kirkwood has seen...

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    @That Fundamental Guy I am supposing that Kirkwood has seen these aspects fail to come out favourably and hence why BG got his marching orders. Why do you think he is going? His statement that it is time to retire is total nonsense but do not take that as me supporting him staying - very far from it. He should do what the former chair did - bring his date forward to E.O. May.

If the mop has flopped the way you hope for, why on earth is BG heading for the door? Makes no sense what-so-ever. If things were running for BG, why toss him out when he has all those runs on the board that you assert. No mate he ran out of credibility.

No. He is going because adding it all up it looks bad - very bad for mine. Kirkwood would see the terms (a total give-a-way?) to get someone in to possibly finance just the BFS. Repeat that. Just the BFS.

Perhaps you should provide a definitive list of what BG has achieved. Don't forget his wanton spending for no results.

Incidentally, your argument that the outcome of the drilling cannot be reported because of ASX rules is nonsense. The results can be published and holders can assess (with or without mining engineers input) for themselves while mining options are looked by the company analysts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $27.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $8.064K 301.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1187355 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 218951 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.