SRT 5.56% 19.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

We are on the Prospectus thread and next question might be...

1. 1,781 Posts.
    We are on the Prospectus thread and next question might be little dump but please understand me I'm just going thru paragraphs and keep getting to parts and scenarios that I don't fully understand

Looking at another point in the Prospectus the Open to Public CR at 2c (I know everyone starts screaming you won't get any backoff but since I'm on the T20 list why not try) basically let's say somehow they respond to my email and grant my interest in purchasing x amount of shares by sending me the form and aproving the ceque (I know chanches are slim but I'm trying anyway)
    If tuch wood let's say once in suspension for sometime things don't get finalised for what ever reason and the deal fails they stated in the Prospectus they will full refund the CR invested money for the aproved CR 2c shares
    My question is what happens to my other holdings shares purchased on market ? And to make it easier just redpond with digit "1" or "2" or "3" or another possible outcome?
    1. On market purchased shares are also refundable at last clossing price before suspension
    2. On market purchased shares will be refundable under a administration valuation if the company is not reinstated to trade on ASX
    3. On market purchased shares are not refundable it will remain in the trading acount as available SRT shares
    but the value will be as per market reevaluation value depending on the circumstances of the process once back on the ASX trading

Thanks
    P.s. I need to work out a personal plan considering all scenarios for this suspension time holding a large number of heads is it the best way ? or ideally I see a safe path in holding CR shares they are 20-30% cheaper and guaranteed to be refunded if something goes wrong (then again small chance they will aprove the order I'm just an ordinary pedestrian LOL)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.010(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $32.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 19.0¢ $37.43K 197.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3976 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.