DTR 0.00% 0.5¢ dateline resources limited

If the SP was 2c+ no one would be posting here a negative...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1907
    If the SP was 2c+ no one would be posting here a negative outlook it's that simple ... but when your down massively HC forum a great place to vent the anger.

I'm certainly not happy with the SP but its the free-market and it seems S/Hs want to keep dumping their shares and the Market is scared touching while the SP been in freefall.

WE will see how the rights go by far the fairest way to raise funds esp if there was some BUYING interest in the rights then those pissed of holders could exit rights and those wanting more will buy ..also any sophs that see value... Vs the usual CR straight to placement of sophs/insto for massive discount + free opts

I'm looking at A$8.7mill DTR on the Gold project + Goldlinks funds to come+ Mining licence ...the measured Gold = Gross USD $1Bill IGV + Goldlinks 5Mill+ more funds to drive more exploration/FES studies

If all the funds can be raised that depends on S/Hs and broker getting the shortfall filled..

then with those funds what we see from >>

Mining studies(not like this ore hasn't been mined before)

Exploration ++ more DC/RC drilling .. 15x infills drills added 288koz can they do it again take resource past 1.3Moz

As I've posted before I see potential JVP/trade-sale to Andean PM who are making nice FAT profits of bulk low grade .4 to .7% Au ores...12,000tpd operation ... I'm sure 1.47g/t++ au blend would not only extend APM operation LOM but would be a HUGE lift in Gold oz produced pa

Doing some rough calcs even if APM only blended 6000tpd of DTR 1.47g/t measured at low 70% recoveries 330days of operations pa would add around 65-66,000oz Gold pa taking APM Golden Queen towards 100koz production profile and life well past 10yrs IMHO
    Last edited by Sharetrader78: 15/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.