DTR 0.00% 0.6¢ dateline resources limited

yes its going be so good to see this rights issue out of the way...

1. 12,846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1842
    yes its going be so good to see this rights issue out of the way and hopefully DTR fully funded to finally drive some real material exploration and mining studies to show the market just how great a project this could be.. well worth a punt at these levels when you look at recent drill results + target size ..

As I've said before the Mining Rights DTR has at Colosseum would be worth more than the present Mktcap.. I have heard upto 4-5yrs just to secure exploration permits in the US in most states.. min 8-10yrs to secure Mining/enviro permits etc

From > 23 Ann report
    During the March quarter, the Company announced that it has received approval from San Bernardino County, California, for the Company’s application to officially vested rights to access and extract mineral resources at the Colosseum mine, and that the final step required to formalise the approval has been completed.

After reviewing the land use records, it was noted that historic mining use was customarily and lawfully recognised as a permitted use by right. Therefore, mineral resource development and related activities within the scope of the vested right do not require a County Use Permit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.745M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $12.05K 2.15M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 12119990 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 122710 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.