ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Full of broken promises and half truths. How utterly disappointing.

Where are those sales people we have announced several times now. What are they doing? I can almost guarantee they are purely on contract, purely there to sell a story. Too busy with other projects.

What does Paul Calendar and Charlie Duffy do? We had 5 directors???? 5 directors for a concept!! Why????? Surely it wouldn't have been a sweetheart deal to get this listed? That wouldn't have been very ethical so it must be for some other reason... But if this co. can't be run with 3 directors max., there is something wrong with all of them. We all know what PW does.

The holdings by directors in this co. tell all that needs to be told. They are not buying with their own money but only putting their hands out for the kudos of being a director of a listed company on the ASX, the directors fees and any free shares they can get their hands on (and any business they can get for their other companies it seems).

Roe an Darius appointed on 1st of June. One sales, one COO. What POC's have been announced in that time? I am lead to believe the water one was from Ben's contacts, and the banking one was from Jason's contacts. What are these two new appointments doing? More contract appointments no doubt to make an announcement of a management change seem better than it is. Not one POC or sale from either of them. Great! Let me repeat, NOT ONE POC between them.

End of rant.
    Last edited by PetaPiper: 06/08/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZYB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.