CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

PROSPECTUSCityView Corporation Limited (CityView) advises that...

1. 983 Posts.
    PROSPECTUS

CityView Corporation Limited (CityView) advises that the Prospectus dated 17 December 2009 was scheduled to close on 8 February 2010. A Final Stop Order was received from ASIC on 4 February 2010 and the Prospectus is therefore now
    abandoned.

As outlined in CityView's Quarterly Report on 28 January 2010, Zurich Handels Finanz Asia Limited has granted to CityView a loan facility of Aus$1.2 million for working capital to be drawn down as and when requested by CityView.

Ok, so let's see the loan agreement then, can you imagine the T&C? "Handover all assets if loan defaults more than 24 Hrs, etc". Zurich whatever they are called are clearly friendlies or complete morons to loan these losers any money, I'll put my money on friendlies who will strip the assets of CVI for non-payment.

CVI has no ability to service the interest, none whatsoever. Presumably the moment they draw the first dollar they will be trading insolvent as they reasonably well knew they had no ability to repay the interest or capital.

Let's see the loan agreement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.