FOT 0.00% 34.0¢ fortunis resources limited

@3500 I think FOT is worth a harder look. Here's a less...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    @3500 I think FOT is worth a harder look.

Here's a less objective ramp for you
    #Rapid growth that I think may have been recently held back by uncertainty regarding access to capital and having made it to 1.25M rev so quickly, 2M break even may not be far off at all. If the gross profit margin of 25% from the last two months can be maintained, that reduces break even to $1.65M rev (dependent on what expenses do ...)
    #The deal FOT are getting is significantly better than the LTX and I think Zhenya may have had to sacrifice terms to gain capital access. I think Zhenya has his profit factored into the 6.5M options @50c attached to the MCMG offer, the current directors (Rubino of MND fame) are just making him work harder for it.
    #The initial capital raise was going to be for $2-4M at 20c but due to demand was increased to $6M at 25c. It's a fairly illiquid stock, bit different to our SMA, so demand must be rather strong to outweigh this liquidity risk.
    #On top of their current product, they are also close to offering a SaaS product which has potential. #Remember with your P/S or EV/Revenue comparatives to factor in the low gross profit margin.

The market certainly agrees they have potential ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.