FOT 0.00% 34.0¢ fortunis resources limited

Ann: Prospectus, page-20

1. 1,774 Posts.
    No you've got that wrong. It costs them roughly $400k per month to 'run the business' and based on recent gross margins they'd need $2m of sales a month to cover those costs - or 'break-even', as per from's calcs.

If you look at the growth trajectory over the last 12 months you may think - easy they'll get there within a year, but I've already expressed my concerns elsewhere over the likelihood of their revenue growth being sustained beyond this initial phase, not implying they have been manufactured but definitely moulded to get the listing across the line.

It's good however that the prospectus is now out there, investors can make informed decisions, the operating deficit is actually not as severe as I thought it may have been based on price paid to the vendors. Nonetheless I 100% expect the price to retreat after they re-list for the reasons alluded to by Jaded above, unless they continue to shoot the lights out with reported revenue, but the proof will be in the pudding in the quarterly where costs will show up too and any hint of a further raising for working capital will send the share price backwards.

Good luck to all in now, I'm waiting to see the company establish a more reliable path to profitability!
    Last edited by trythree: 05/06/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.