FOT 0.00% 34.0¢ fortunis resources limited

Income advice for month of May to come out around 19th June...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Income advice for month of May to come out around 19th June during suspension.
    Anticipated Relisting with Name Change June 30th @NightWatchman. Code not yet advised.
    Perhaps a new Top 20 and new Directors Holdings Notices will issue prior to 30June relisting.

I'm not sure a Qtrly to June of Cash Position will issue by end of July giving @trythree costs and revenue because Mpire was a private company to June 30 but it could or should if only as a sign of good faith/corporate governance.

Perhaps naively but I trust in John Rubino to have not got himself and mates into a dog, tech sham.
    If nightwatchman is right about 80% of IPO going to a cornerstone? That's why a Top 20 release PRIOR to relisting would be interesting and informative.

June 30 relist so profit stag taking is This Fin Year not next is also "interesting" at least from a retail holder perspective.

It's all coming down for me to  playing the Patterson's Pump and handling the Dump.
    I think there is a element of side line sharpies who missed out on 25 cent IPO's and couldn't/wouldn't accumulate 27/34 for say 250,000# shares.
    So these "sharpies" await the Patterson's curse of a what? 17/25 retrace in July?

It'll be interesting at what price there is Volume for say 200k # parcel buying
    50cents? $100grand parcels?
    isn't about a 100 grand$ a typical 'sophisticated' sharpie go?

Any HCers get any Patterson 25 cent IPO's?
    A Confirmation that 80% went to a single entity?

Think it is a Requirement that a IPO release a Top 20 before Listing anyway but I enjoy hot Copper gossip on the threads.

Happy Trading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.