FOT 0.00% 34.0¢ fortunis resources limited

Ann: Prospectus, page-2

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    It's late and I'm tired but thought I'd quickly post some extracts and some musings ...

Investors should note that Livelynk Group’s business has only been operating in its current form of sourcing third party advertising clients from outside the Zhenya Group since July 2014. In its current form, Livelynk Group’s business should therefore be considered as having a limited operating history. Whilst revenue is currently being produced and has grown since July 2014, the business is currently loss making. Livelynk Group’s business should accordingly should be considered high risk and speculative.

For the period June 14 - Dec 14
    Sales revenue 3,124,140

Cost of sales  (2,635,115)

Loss from ordinary activities after tax  (2,218,138)

From their revenue/cost graph, they have had revenue >900K for the last 5m straight and gross profit margin has roughly avg'd about 20% +/- 5%.
    Other expenses totaled ~2.9M but ~500k appears to have been a software sale reversal which shouldn't be recurring, 100K was finance costs which may or may not recur and I haven't counted exchange differences so likely ~2.4M which is ~400K/m
    So I would guess their breakeven is going to be about 2M rev/m.

Anyway, rough workings with round numbers. Take with a grain of salt or other condiment of your choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.