AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Ann: Prospectus, page-11

1. 829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Best news I have heard all day... re list next year in January.

Why would you want it in December. As history has always been not much trading over December period and if it was probably find more sellers than buyer needing extra money for holidays or "xmas cheer" .. lol

Gives the company plenty of time for some road shows, visiting broker house's spreading the word. There are still a lot of brokers out there who have a client base who still til today have never heard of VNX. Vonex marketing people have a lot to do in a short amount of time as brokers go on holidays around this time as well.

Plus Jan re-list gives us some more time to get some money together to buy some more next year...lol

The story can be told now of a newly listed company called Vonex.
    No need to connect VNX with AWD now and by doing so leave the negative baggage behind of AWD's

My calculations are that for the Directors to receive all the 3 tranches of performance shares the share price will have to be trading above 16c or just over double the closed price at 5.4c
    Revenue they will get easily what is needed.

My thoughts are IMO the 3rd tranche will be reached before March/April 2016, maybe earlier.

With that in mind why wouldn't the share price go North, especially with a brand new business.
    My guess and it is a guess I think opening price will be 10cents. What is yours ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.