MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

The development is simpler side of SaaS. I am not disputing...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 370
    The development is simpler side of SaaS. I am not disputing that, and it will be easy to finish the dev. But without both vendors and customers the concept doesn't work. The platform will probably need 3000-5000 vendors at a bare minimum per industry before the second phase of driving customers to the platform. This should give the platform enough geographic spread for their customer base. Again there will need to be a carrot dangling to onboard Vendors without a healthy stream of customers, as it may take 12+ months to onboard enough vendors before the platform can be taken to the general public. Additional cost is then needed to make sure the vendors don't go stale. If there is a twilight period where vendors are not being charged, additional costs will also be incurred to maintain the vendor database, making sure any businesses that have shut down, moved etc are cleaned up, before taking the platform to the public. Execute it poorly and it will get a bad rap from customers and vendors will get disillusioned and leave.So in my opinion, much more difficult than an ordinary SaaS business.

My opinion only. Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.