RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Ann: Prospectus, page-114

1. 9,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17717
    I wouldn't be quick to pass judgement. That to be blunt is a rubbish statement. I was deciding whether to sell some of my heads or not at the time like a few others who also posted. It was a factor that influenced my decision, but not the only factor. In terms of strategy, well the bonus option was about converting oppies to heads. I also hold oppies and didn't convert any so there you go. You are in these stocks because as spec stocks risk reward equations are high (but also losses can be so need to work out your exit strategies - and free carry strategy).

In terms of the Prospectus my take is quite simple. Reading through the lines, it provides a lot of hope and shows a lot of potential for the company but there actually isn't anything in it of concrete signing, refer the term signing, that ensures first revenue (but expect a lot of action there in the next month or so). That is why it remains a spec stock. So the Prospectus talks about the IoT market, the patents RYG have, the markets it is targeting etc etc but the leap is you need to have faith that this translates to RYG capturing a portion of this market so as to underpin share price growth. I have that faith - if you don't then you can say you should get out. The hope is that the revenue attained from the Prospectus plus the management team can translate this into actual revenue for RYG. That is still a missing link but I am in the stock because I believe management will bridge this gap and therefore allow RYG to take some of the market on offer.

First revenue in July I am not sure whether they will now achieve it given they are still in negotiations with the chippies. And to be clear you can express disappointment, but I also understand the current strategy in the Prospectus will lead to less shares on issue overall so that is also a good thing. I see this share as a long term play and therefore am in for the long or short term. At some point I intend to sell some shares so as to free carry the rest.

I also see a lot of people are still digesting the Prospectus because little share action in terms of volume today. Another likely cause IMO is the 'record date' of 15 January which in effect means anyone buying shares today cannot be part of the 'priority offer' detailed in the Prospectus as well. It will also be interesting whether the offer will indeed be over-subscribed in the current market. I expect it will be over-subscribed,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.