RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

Quite correct , I've noticed many of the comments we have...

1. 429 Posts.
    Quite correct , I've noticed many of the comments we have received through our private investment group which is all small penny Mum &Dad members and HC have been very odd at times , we encourage debate but they come out with a red herring , like Stefanac is a idiot or Stefanof is . Its a prerequisite to let some days and comments go through to the wicket keeper but in my case the wicket keeper has been very busy with Raya. Watching the first fundamental signs of S later&Gordon about to melt and it just flew right over peoples head, I stayed up all night ready to dump our whole stake , didn't even get a beer out of that one and saved thousands by getting out when we did even though we took a hit.It was in black and white at their AGM that they were bleeding money in the UK.
    In my opinion people in the centre of their mind know the potential of Xped and the chance of it being a game changer with the huge financial spin off and can't deal with the business side or the risk as the rewards will be extremely high . A bluechip may pay for your shopping bills but they have been hammered. But with Xped because of the possibility say 15% of the IOT market 70$ a share a higher side of an prediction , people think they will retire so emotions are boiling and want their money now.
    Its all coming down to a stake on a pitch or toss but its a risk I'm still willing to take

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.