AYA 5.71% 33.0¢ artrya limited

Thanks for the reading material @snakepitt. I don't know too...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Thanks for the reading material @snakepitt. I don't know too much about Zn / Pb but beacuse of CRB I am at least familiar with this type of strategy.

Well done to Walter, he is really finding some great projects.

Will be interesting how this plays out. I expect a bit of selling from the old holders on any initial rise in SP, but once word gets out this could be one interesting story.

Interesting that the remaining 30% of the Century project will cost the AYA 30% of the AYA fully diluted enterprise value. Walter is learning from the CRB agreement? Nice 2% smelter royalty as well.

Capture.JPG
    Once it starts trading I would immediately start thinking about the major shareholder Kingslane (14%) to see if they take an opportunity to reduce their exposure.

I get a MC of 44M at 15c (295M SOI) including the 82M options (ex at 25c +) I get 57M fully diluted.

Not an obvious buy at the moment (?) with so much water under the bridge to get to first cash flow, and possible some stale shareholders but sooner or later the story will take (with Zn price rising hopefully) then it might find some love.

Tough market at the moment but it won't last forever.

What are your thoughts? Or anyone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.