MRG 0.00% 24.5¢ murray river organics group limited

Sorry, I think you missed the last 6 months of press releases...

1. 1,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Sorry, I think you missed the last 6 months of press releases and why the stock is down 70%.

They lost a lot of their production last season (harvest delay as you call it) which will be not be recovered this year. A normal season will help hopefully but what they lost.... well. is lost! so the harvest was not only delayed but severely damaged (enough for them to make a loss).

Now, if you think they have a lot of bargaining power with supermarkets or large customers, then we have different views on that. Unfortunately, these guys are not in a strong negotiating position as their main goal is to secure buyers and have visibility on volumes. It is a commodity which seems to be in good supply - at least for now.

Before replying with anger, I highly recommend you to try to articulate your comments so the conversation is constructive for everyone in the channel.

PS: I personally pay a premium for all things organic. But I don't let that affect my judgement and avoid asking the big questions that can make or break an investment case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.