VRX 44.8% 4.2¢ vrx silica limited

Didn't see a separate application form or am I blind? No eft to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1254
    Didn't see a separate application form or am I blind? No eft to pay either, they want cheques. Are these still issued?
    Good part of the read was the salary level of Bruce. So he is only getting 50% until relisting.

As for the risk, Galea and Banks sold Muchea to Oz Silica, if Galea takes Oz Silica to court and wins (sale of Muchea to Oz Silica was unlawful) then our deal would be void and need unwinding. However Bruce has entered into another agreement in that we will effectively get Banks's half of Muchea. However this could compromise the whole deal especially if Galea decided to dig his heels in. It appears that we will be protected from any fallout other than the costs already sunk into the project. It sounds like Galea is peeed off that he has missed out on something big. My summation is that if Galea won't sell his half to us like Banks will, then we walk away from it.
    Lets hope its nothing but I am pleased that this contingent risk has been identified. As yet there isn't any court proceedings against Oz Silica so lets hope their lawyers get Galea and Banks to go away.

Did I summarise it correctly?

All good IMO but please read the risks for yourselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.013(44.8%)
Mkt cap ! $26.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 4.2¢ 2.9¢ $77.77K 2.458M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14288 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 257118 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.