TKF 0.00% 0.1¢ tikforce limited

This is just more of the same as far as I can see.Trying to suck...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    This is just more of the same as far as I can see.
    Trying to suck in some more (sorry!) gullible investors, unaware of the squandering of the millions of other shareholders' cash.
    For a staggering $33k!
    This is basically to finance their lifestyle until after the ASX have determined what to do with this bunch of losers.
    I thought that last ASX oversight was warning TKF's management (sic) about the possibility of legal action for false answers to their queries and the scurrilous handling (and hand-off) of the principal business to the ex-employees?
    With a litttle over $4k in the bank and liabilities of more than $2.75m, now trying to raise pin money (for what, really?), is this not trading whilst insolvent? I am not sure.
    What is sure is that people would be foolish indeed to give any money to this proven bunch of bad managers (to be VERY kind) and I would be surprised if the ASX will allow it but then, they were very late to recognise the obvious (to most of us) ethical breaches in the disposal of the main business and kind of luke warm on the response.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.