SPX 0.00% 1.0¢ spenda limited

To allay some of your concerns-1. I think you'll find the...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    To allay some of your concerns-
    1. I think you'll find the Appstab website has beed disbanded and everything is on Spenda/CRO, so that's why Appstab won't come up in your search.
    2. His Mum is a major listed investor in Appstab, so of course she will benefit, alongside all the other Appstab investors. Why wouldn't she? Would you have the same concerns if Joe the Milkman was a major investor? In fact, I have more confidence in the fact that his mother was willing to invest so substantially into the company. Most elderly people don't risk their superfund retirement money on a whim or a dodgy punt.
    3. The ASX asked all the questions about the merger that they are required to ask. Not because they thought anything was 'off' but because that is their job. They are satisfied that everything is in good order, and thus they have allowed the mergere to proceed with their approval.
    4. The history of Appstab is not 'murky' at all, as you put it- it is sqeaky clean and a well respected Perth company. As for CRO, whatever has gone on in their past with past directors is just that, THE PAST, and has no bearing on the direction CRO is heading now, with Adrian Floate at the helm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $17.66K 1.765M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3329998 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 457502 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.