CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    Hi DaveD'Under

Yep..........I am doing OK ......I have a lot of hope at present ...... some more defining tests to check my cancer status this week. Thanks for asking.

Hey Imperatore, I dont really have any definite views about whether it would be good or bad to be NASDAQ listed. Sometime ago I thought it would be the way to go because I saw our future being in the USA, ....... FDA and all that............. but with the current focus on Europe and the EMA, I am not sure. Other posters will have more knowledge on this matter I suspect.

Dave........Re Neil Diamond, I think I am his number one fan. Have most of his recordings and I reckon his Hot August Night is the second best performance ever, bettered probably by Freddie Mercury's short introduction moment when he did that Live Aid show in London (?). But then I never got to see HAN on TV, and not sure if it was ever a TV show. My wife and I have seen 2 of Neil Diamonds shows when he visited Perth. I play his music when I need a bit of inspiration but it can produce a bit of nostalgia which can be a temporary problem.

cheers

Learner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $90.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $54.97K 528.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 396468 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 99708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.