AW1 0.00% 15.5¢ american west metals limited

Ann: Prospectus, page-2

1. 25 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Some notes:

There can be no assurance that future exploration of any of the Projects, will result in the discovery of an economic resource. Even if an apparently viable resource is identified, there is no guarantee that it can be economically exploited.
    - I find it interesting they have not announced any plans to begin surveying suitable areas for either construction of facilities or environmental impacts/mitigations; This despite the hype on HC of "Sitting on billions!!!!"

The Projects are at various stages of exploration, and potential investors should understand that mineral exploration and development are high-risk undertakings.

A number of the Company’s tenements overlap certain third party interests that may limit the Company’s ability to conduct exploration and mining activities.
    - This is something new to me, I was aware they were in a join venture with Aston Bay, but this points to possible issues down the road.

The Company’s capital requirements depend on numerous factors. Depending on the Company’s ability to generate income from its operations, the Company may require further financing in addition to amounts raised under the Offer. Any additional equity financing will dilute shareholdings, and debt financing, if available, may involve restrictions on financing and operating activities. If the Company is unable to obtain additional financing as needed, it may be required to reduce the scope of its operations and scale back its exploration programs as the case may be. There is however no guarantee that the Company will be able to secure any additional funding or be able to secure funding on terms favorable to the Company.
    - This makes me assume that unless they somehow hit one of the largest concentrations of copper in the world and announce plans to start facilities construction within the year I doubt they will ever raise the capital to commence mining without extreme shareholder dilution.

These are just things I have observed and they make me skeptical.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $70.66K 462.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 338213 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 85798 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.3¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ 626215
Last updated 15.19pm 06/05/2024 ?
AW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.