RAD 1.69% 3.0¢ radiopharm theranostics limited

Ann: Prospectus, page-2

1. 12,586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3827
    Thought the 4c placement had no options attached but found it now way down the document. Not sure whether listed or not but if listed then most likely it will be a killer for the current RADOs, similar to the death of IMUODs after issuing IMUOEs. And if listed then Fluffy's calculations would be of course applicable. That could mean some fast flippers will sell for less than 4c and either sticking with their options or selling both.

I understand that issuing oppies will bring in some extra cash should the sp ever increases but Hopper might have dug a huge financial grave for himself as those oppies could become a huge drag on the sp for a very long time. As a recent example, the conversion of ACW oppies and the instant on market selling has caused several times a huge sell off. We can only hope those 4c participants are here for a long term gain, but I have huge doubts about that.

I will now wait with buying more, there is a high chance for an even lower sp to come if those flippers become impatient.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $62.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $56.65K 1.843M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 222513 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 206000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.