ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    I agree that this TLX forum is one of the best … the other IMO is the XSO … and I first posted on TLX around 2018 when I bought in at 60c (I wish I still held all of the 10000) but that’s life. It was a pretty wobbly ride up to around the $4 mark. One of the major reasons for my buying was the association with The Oncidium Foundation in Belgium, their endorsement of TLX meant a lot to me. My background is in biomedical science and I’ve always favoured the medical technology co's over those doing drug development, mainly because they are mainly non-invasive therapies and the criteria for FDA, TGA and European approval wasn’t as stringent … this was the case, it may have changed. Of course, the arrival of SARS-COV2 and its consequent global spread over the years 2020-23 had an enormous effect in the biotech sphere, many, many clinical trials were suspended and put on the back-burner while resources were poured into development of the vaccines and anti-virals and other supportive measures for patients. Anyway, I never lost faith in the potential of TLX and am overjoyed to see it succeeding. I was happy to see the withdrawal of the IPO on the NASDAQ, I also have memories of AVH and PNV, both excellent co's that fizzzled. Onwards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.48
Change
0.030(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $6.854B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.35 $20.83 $20.30 $10.68M 520.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1586 $20.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.58 898 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.