TLX 4.36% $17.95 telix pharmaceuticals limited

I agree that this TLX forum is one of the best … the other IMO...

1. 506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    I agree that this TLX forum is one of the best … the other IMO is the XSO … and I first posted on TLX around 2018 when I bought in at 60c (I wish I still held all of the 10000) but that’s life. It was a pretty wobbly ride up to around the $4 mark. One of the major reasons for my buying was the association with The Oncidium Foundation in Belgium, their endorsement of TLX meant a lot to me. My background is in biomedical science and I’ve always favoured the medical technology co's over those doing drug development, mainly because they are mainly non-invasive therapies and the criteria for FDA, TGA and European approval wasn’t as stringent … this was the case, it may have changed. Of course, the arrival of SARS-COV2 and its consequent global spread over the years 2020-23 had an enormous effect in the biotech sphere, many, many clinical trials were suspended and put on the back-burner while resources were poured into development of the vaccines and anti-virals and other supportive measures for patients. Anyway, I never lost faith in the potential of TLX and am overjoyed to see it succeeding. I was happy to see the withdrawal of the IPO on the NASDAQ, I also have memories of AVH and PNV, both excellent co's that fizzzled. Onwards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.95
Change
0.750(4.36%)
Mkt cap ! $5.997B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.45 $18.44 $17.45 $29.03M 1.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2803 $17.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.98 10847 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.