PIQ 2.82% 86.0¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

I am in the process of abandoning the stock market, but I will...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    I am in the process of abandoning the stock market, but I will do that once I have seen PIQ through. Its not worth the stress and heart ache.

I disagree with you NoVice. I was invested big-time in company that did what you suggest really well. Market. And raise the stock-price on hot air, no worse, pure lies and deceit. I swallowed the narrative hook-line-and-sinker and It popped eventually. I lost 100 Gorillas, money I dint have, almost lost my marriage, and my sanity, not to mention the years off my life. Looking back over it, there was really no real factual evidence to support the company's narrative, it was all based on the misguided belief that if the company is putting out announcements they must be true!

Ive been offloading ever since and I look forward to that day I never look back to my stockmarket playing days. I really feel PIQ is different -- its the only stock I continue to hold. Non of the bullshit, none of the hype. Everything they report is verifiable. Already I've clawed back half my losses on the aforementioned dog stock. Nick Clark, you f*ng pr**k, Apologies for the digression... but yeah I much more respect straight shooting management, and truth.. and I think patience is a virtue like no other when used for good.

A message to those who have suffered great trauma from the Stock market.. believe me, you can recover if you just hang in there and dont beat yourself up. Have faith in yourself, know that you have learned lessons most people dont get the opportunity to.. and you will recover, and prosper.

I am now in a situation I didn't dream I would be in after that disaster, and all without the errr, help(?) of the ASX. You don't know what opportunities for redemption are just around the corner - as long as you are alive, so is hope, and opportunity. Most importantly, treat the stockmarket with the same scepticism you would a telemarketer or a used care salesman. It doesn't deserve any more respect (or trust) than that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
86.0¢
Change
-0.025(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $113.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 87.0¢ 85.0¢ $45.20K 52.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5808 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
86.0¢ 18396 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.