CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. Eqz
    3,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1131
    I feel like you answered your own question regarding the data If you don't understand the science or doubt the methodology then you will need to wait for material revenue to compensate, and as I said earlier, this comes with it's own risk - smaller returns & missed opportunities.

I don't claim to know the science, but I have level of trust that Richard is a genuine and honest man, likewise all the employees and research staff that worked to develop the test. It's simply illogical to take content from a YouTube video as gospel to doubt the entire medical statistical analysis model. Does this mean every other biotech that has presented clinical outcomes using P value's is inaccurate? What are you going to achieve by doubting what you don't understand?

Italy agreement was only signed 6 months ago & Israel cleared regulatory approval only a couple of months ago.
    Dominican Republic, Spain & Mexico could be seen as a flop, but these were LDT versions of the test which we know is difficult to implement due to each lab needing to setup their own version of the test.

Our key to success will be IVD in the near term, which brings us to FDA submission, thus where we are right now.
    Agree, Richard is scientist not a business man -- so again... thus why he has since hired a CFO and CCO.

I am not trying to convince you, but for the benefit of others reading here - things need to be put into context with all the facts and details.
    I don't want to insinuate anything but It is odd you always come onto the boards when the SP is in a down trend, but disappear when we are rallying! Any how I welcome the devil advocate, it healthy and presents balanced views on the threads for other readers.

Ultimately, neither of us is right - only time will tell.
    But one thing I know for sure is we are due 513g outcome before end of month, so we should get some news to clam the nervous nellies shortly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.010(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $104.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 83.5¢ 78.5¢ $274.7K 338.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 412 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
80.5¢ 3774 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.