PIQ 4.02% 83.5¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

Hi Juju,Very well said & I think you have hit the nail on the...

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi Juju,

Very well said & I think you have hit the nail on the head there. It’s been going on for a while, but became very obvious last week & maybe a few factors previously discussed. This is a reason I refuse to use stop losses on biotechs.

These tactics I find very distasteful, but an unfortunate reality of investing. You are right, nothing you can do but be aware of how PIQ trades & take advantage of these dips if buying more as @Eqz has pointed out. It’s not the only stock, it’s common.

The other thing is to keep on top of what is happening for stocks you are invested in & surrounding markets. This way, when you do have these kind of posts, it’s much easier to deal with & can basically waive doubts posted surrounding a big price drop AND quite a long wait on news, not “what is going on” & panic stations, follow the herd. We know this happens. This is not the kind of company like a mining stock that insiders are all suddenly dumping their shares & high volumes.

It all ties in together as you said Juju.

We all have busy lives & it’s ok to think differently, but I’m just fed up with every time there is a SP drop or a delay, we have to deal with a poster’s negativity & paranoia. I feel that it’s unfair to put that onto others, we all have feelings of frustration at times, but it’s like he feels ‘he’s the only one in the room’, and this has been going on since day dot.

If you are having a bad day, don’t bring others down also. My Mantra. Just deal with it & if you aren’t happy just move on or get the help you need professionally, it’s available under Medicare, or buy a punching bag, good therapy.

I do apologise for feeling the need to address this here, but I’m fed up with it to the point I didn’t feel like posting here anymore on the “Therapy Thread” & that shouldn’t be that way. I know I’m not the only one.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Maybe news this coming week for PIQ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.5¢
Change
-0.035(4.02%)
Mkt cap ! $112.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.0¢ 86.0¢ 83.0¢ $75.86K 90.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15011 83.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 13041 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.