PIQ 0.49% $1.03 proteomics international laboratories ltd

Ann: Proteomics completes $1.44 million Placement and offers SPP, page-5

1. 1,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    I like this announcement. It looks like they are ratcheting up across all three divisions of the business. It shows they believe in their diversified business model and are motivated to fast track growth across all three. It also looks like a well thought through CR, and if they are successful in ratcheting up income through this approach I can't see PIQ needing another CR mid term. They are not giving away their entire strategy, but it looks to me that they will invest in business development structures, something they have to do if they are to fast track growth.

Also, there is a massive increase across the whole health research space for using protein analytics for both diagnostics and personalised medicine design. It's timely to expand now. Leaving it till later will give competitors easier entry into this space. This all makes sense to me, and without a lot of shares already on issue it looks like a genuine and strategicly well timed CR.

As a share holder I have never bought options before. can you do that through a trading platform like ANZ's etrade? I hold a few PIQ but bought on the SP peak earlier this year. Buying some options will bring down my average price.

If this money is well spent over the next 12 months, I can see PIQ at a $ in the same time frame.

It will only need a moderate lift in income to get there IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
0.005(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $134.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.06 $1.00 $134.2K 131.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3987 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 4762 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.