PIQ 1.57% 97.0¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

Ann: Proteomics files US FDA 513(g) regulatory submission, page-32

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi Alan, do you mean you are stuck in India (I hope not) or commenting on returning Aussies?

From what I read this morning the Federal Govt will be expanding the Howard Springs Quarantine centre in Darwin & capping flights & no’s of returning travellers.
    They will also have to have 2 negative COVID-19 tests before travelling. Howard Springs is open air (ex mining camp) units/rooms & each room has it’s own aircon unit, unlike using hotel rooms that were not designed for the purpose of Quarantine (that is my understanding).

At some point, the NSW & WA State Govt is going to have to accept that COVID-19 spread is airborne (not just droplet) & it will go through the aircon if vented, the scientific evidence is there & has been for a long time. SA has & QLD to some extent.

You can also pass it on being asymptomatic & even though I am fully vaccinated (Pfizer) any hint of cold or respiratory symptoms, we must also continue to get tested & isolate for a negative result. Back to mask wearing at all times today, after a nice break in NSW Hospitals.

They seem to do very well up there in the NT, BUT with new more contagious variants, I hope that the Federal Govt are giving the Howard Springs Quarantine Centre extra resources AND also our friends at Royal Darwin Hospital for patients who may test positive later on & be sick enough to need hospitalisation.

We have a very vulnerable population of Indigenous Australians in the NT & Royal Darwin is the major tertiary referral centre. I hope the Govt have had a good hard think about this before making this decision & how it will impact on people in the NT, but I doubt it lumping this on the NT. If COVID-19 gets out up in the top end, there will be huge ramifications & history repeating itself with colonisation & introduced diseases with no immunity.

There are other options, but the chain has been dragged...Eastern States have far more Health resources. I haven’t read any news since this very early this morning on the topic, but will later. Feel like I am posting on the wrong thread here (DXB) but a few of us co-invested & also, the long Covid-19 link with newly diagnosed diabetes or kidney disease post recovery in the Acute phase.

Good to see PIQ closed at $1.00. It’s a bit disappointing as others have said, the dump, but the timelines given, a lot of clues, if you take the time to match them up!

Have a lovely weekend all. Give your Mum a kiss & Happy Mother’s Day to all the Mum’s & Dad’s doing it all here.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
0.015(1.57%)
Mkt cap ! $127.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ 99.5¢ 96.3¢ $64.34K 65.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15200 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 22247 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.