PIQ 1.57% 97.0¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

Hi Alan, do you mean you are stuck in India (I hope not) or...

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi Alan, do you mean you are stuck in India (I hope not) or commenting on returning Aussies?

From what I read this morning the Federal Govt will be expanding the Howard Springs Quarantine centre in Darwin & capping flights & no’s of returning travellers.
    They will also have to have 2 negative COVID-19 tests before travelling. Howard Springs is open air (ex mining camp) units/rooms & each room has it’s own aircon unit, unlike using hotel rooms that were not designed for the purpose of Quarantine (that is my understanding).

At some point, the NSW & WA State Govt is going to have to accept that COVID-19 spread is airborne (not just droplet) & it will go through the aircon if vented, the scientific evidence is there & has been for a long time. SA has & QLD to some extent.

You can also pass it on being asymptomatic & even though I am fully vaccinated (Pfizer) any hint of cold or respiratory symptoms, we must also continue to get tested & isolate for a negative result. Back to mask wearing at all times today, after a nice break in NSW Hospitals.

They seem to do very well up there in the NT, BUT with new more contagious variants, I hope that the Federal Govt are giving the Howard Springs Quarantine Centre extra resources AND also our friends at Royal Darwin Hospital for patients who may test positive later on & be sick enough to need hospitalisation.

We have a very vulnerable population of Indigenous Australians in the NT & Royal Darwin is the major tertiary referral centre. I hope the Govt have had a good hard think about this before making this decision & how it will impact on people in the NT, but I doubt it lumping this on the NT. If COVID-19 gets out up in the top end, there will be huge ramifications & history repeating itself with colonisation & introduced diseases with no immunity.

There are other options, but the chain has been dragged...Eastern States have far more Health resources. I haven’t read any news since this very early this morning on the topic, but will later. Feel like I am posting on the wrong thread here (DXB) but a few of us co-invested & also, the long Covid-19 link with newly diagnosed diabetes or kidney disease post recovery in the Acute phase.

Good to see PIQ closed at $1.00. It’s a bit disappointing as others have said, the dump, but the timelines given, a lot of clues, if you take the time to match them up!

Have a lovely weekend all. Give your Mum a kiss & Happy Mother’s Day to all the Mum’s & Dad’s doing it all here.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
0.015(1.57%)
Mkt cap ! $127.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ 99.5¢ 96.3¢ $64.34K 65.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15200 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 22247 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.