PIQ 1.57% 97.0¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

Ann: Proteomics International seeks FDA approval for PromarkerD, page-177

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi Eqz,

Thank you! I think that was an excellent summary from Euroz & gives a really good snapshot as to the benefits of PromarkerD.

While they are absolutely right, the earlier the better risk detection & interventions can be started in a ‘silent disease’ which DKD/CKD often is, only showing symptoms in the latter stages, current approved tests are not predictive, but diagnostic of EXISTING CKD/DKD, so a case of ‘chasing the tail’ & preventing progression of renal damage.

There is new research published on Canafliglozin (Invokana) recently (published DEC 2020) in post hoc analysis on patients on CREDENCE trial which found benefit in the reduction in proteinuria for patients continuing on Invokana below the previously contraindicated threshold of <30mmol/L EGFR & with no greater risk of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI).

So this also may change things a bit in ESRD in the time to dialysis 15mmol/L EGFR. It probably won’t change the inevitable other than that, but when you are looking at this kind of thing in chronic & complex diseases, potentially terminal disease without continuation on dialysis (with the added risks of sepsis, other & death) while waiting on the transplant list, every benefit counts in treatment, as does early detection & treatment to prevent this scenario.

Below is the article, & I’m pretty sure I’d already posted it here some time ago.

https://cjasn.asnjournals.org/content/clinjasn/15/12/1705.full.pdf?with-ds=yes

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
0.015(1.57%)
Mkt cap ! $127.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ 99.5¢ 96.3¢ $64.34K 65.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15200 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 22247 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.