PIQ 1.57% 97.0¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

Ann: Proteomics International seeks FDA approval for PromarkerD, page-182

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Thanks @green8, (apologies for the tag, reply not working, again!). I’m so over copy & paste.

There is a lot to like here, & it’s so great to be getting some good coverage.

I truly believe the FDA news sparked the renewed interest in PIQ, it just took a little while as to be expected for DD & I also believe that when analysts looked a bit deeper, they could see what most of us here do as well - grossly undervalued for the IP, & of course upcoming catalysts, & with a technical stock & huge shifts in the DKD/CKD space lately, it’s not a 5 minute job!

A hell of a lot of research & stats to trawl through & not even including new COVID-19 research as an instigator post-viral infection with new cases of CKD/DKD & now diabetes as well.

I don’t even think we will know the true numbers in USA/UK/EU until they are out of lockdown & screening in major labs is a priority again, Cancer is another big one, later diagnosis due to lockdown/telehealth. It doesn’t replace a thorough physical examination & other diagnostic tests.

Our patients we are targeting for PromarkerD are in the very high risk cohort for severe COVID-19. Mass Immunisation will help to reduce the curve of infection rates, but I do believe it will always be around, due to mutation of the virus & tweaking of vaccines necessary. Just like the flu shot annually.

A good resource to read is the National Kidney Foundation website in the USA which is Not for Profit & aligned with Govt, Medical & Advisory Groups. This is information for both Medical Professionals & Patients to access, including latest advice.

https://www.kidney.org/covid-19

Ps. & the APP you can pee on a test strip at home & take a photo to send for results, a great idea & very useful during a pandemic with high risk patients. A positive result is a Red Flag to see your GP/Endocrinologist/Nephrologist for more comprehensive testing. It’s not predictive or the be & end all of diagnosis of CKD/DKD, just sends more patients our way really. This test was developed in Israel. We have a commercial deal in Israel. So I think you can see how these tests work together.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/02/22/israeli-startup-turns-cellphone-into-a-testing-lab-for-kidney-disease.html

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
0.015(1.57%)
Mkt cap ! $127.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ 99.5¢ 96.3¢ $64.34K 65.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15200 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 22247 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.