PIQ 1.57% 97.0¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

Obviously l do Blue cow. I have 100k invested here and have been...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Obviously l do Blue cow. I have 100k invested here and have been actively investing for 22 years. Despite the expected volatility we all come to know, large sell offs for no apparent reason always raise my ire. One has to ask, at what point will the extreme volatility end? Presumably it will become less manipulated as the Company gains traction. One has to question what drove the SP from 70 cents on the back of ostensibly no news. What we see now may be attributed to some investors thinking that the recent SP appreciation was totally unjustified. Hence the sell off and profit taking. Another theory might be deliberate price capping and Bot trading trying to knock the SP down. Very low volumes probably support this. Maybe the answer is a mixture of the two. Who would know. I have not sold one single share in belief PIQ will make me a fortune in just a few years. Obviously many others do not think that way and actively trade the stock like any other stock out there. Some future catalyst will make this a more robust stock and a lot of recent talk has touched on near announcements that might do that. The important thing to be mindful of is that PIQ still have no measurable sales revenue so its not surprising some investors have little confidence. So without writing a thesis on the various test veracities and things in the pipe line - yes l certainly know what the company has patents on and what their applications are. Especially since l have 2 Degrees in health. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
0.015(1.57%)
Mkt cap ! $127.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ 99.5¢ 96.3¢ $64.34K 65.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15200 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 22247 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.