PIQ 0.00% 60.0¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

Green8 thinks a possible take over. Personally l cannot think of...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Green8 thinks a possible take over. Personally l cannot think of a worse outcome for share holders. Sure the initial offer might be attractive but the tax implications for me at least would be huge. In effect cutting into the capital gains in a very big way. Therefore l would resist any take over pretty much at any price. The way to maximise gains is to have this company grow from strenght to strength year in year out. The last thing l want to do is pay the Commonwealth Government even one cent more than thay are due so far as CGT tax is concerned. From my own perspective it would be sell down small increments of say 50K annually and give up my day job. Minimising tax liability while exponentially increasing quality of life as l am 61 years old. The upshot of selling down 50K of stock may actually negate critical mass losses as the SP may increase at an annual rate faster than the sell off, there by maintaining the value of the portfolio. This is the perfect senario l aim for, but probably wont work out for a myriad of reasons. Hold your stock and do not sell it short before the full value of this company is realised. Yes, slow incremental growth is best. All from my perspective of course. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 63.0¢ 59.0¢ $118.5K 197.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28000 59.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 8340 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.