PIQ 0.00% 95.0¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

I agree Eqz. I was just responding to what another poster said....

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I agree Eqz. I was just responding to what another poster said. I do think $2.00 is ultra conservative but all hinges on up coming announcements. If Jansen does go ahead with a collaboration, then $3.00 or more is possible l think. My gut feeling is that they probably will if the Phase 2 results confirm Promarker D predictability. I base this on the fact that Ivokana is expensive, so they will need a tool to convince patients and Doctors that the expense is justified. Hence the original invitation by Jansen for PIQ to join the Phase one clinical trial. Possible Cardiogenic benefits, Endometriosis trials and others PIQ is working on will add a lot of company value as well. Irrespective of this, just the Diabetes testing and the continual need to have run repeatedly for the life of the patient, means Promarker D will potentially be a huge money earner alone. Someone ran some numbers suggesting if we only captured half the global market, the current SP would be well north of $ 10.00. Not much income from the roll put of tests yet, but this will potentially change quickly as the conservative medical profession learns about the benefits of Promarker D. The share market will extropalate likely future earnings and re-rate the company achordingly. This has not happened as we are still below the radar of most investors and practically every Doctor. When a re-rate happens as it inevitably will, this could rocket to a much higher value very very quickly. Just my opinion though. The past months gains have been terrific.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $124.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 95.0¢ 94.0¢ $53.2K 56.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 157000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
95.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
95.0¢ 95.5¢ 95.0¢ 3157
Last updated 15.46pm 07/06/2024 ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.