PV1 0.00% 2.7¢ provaris energy ltd

I wouldn't read too much into it not being on a slide. PRL...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    I wouldn't read too much into it not being on a slide. PRL have continued to state that their project plans to include both ammonia and compression as export options. The Hyenergy export study was the MOU for both companies which has been completed and made public. I doubt you will see much further announcements made until binding deals are made. There's no point them further commenting on this until PRL come out with some timelines once they complete their upstream and downstream feasibility studies and agree on where their first offtakers will be. The feasibility studies from my understanding were also including the compression export method. If you read all Government sites regarding Hyenergy it states both ammonia and compression is planned to be used. I think PV1 simply feel they want shareholder attention focused on more short term commercial goals where projects like the ones stated in Norway will produce hydrogen more sooner from exisiting green grid power. They also can't come out stating they will be exporting for the Hyenergy project when no agreements have formally been made for this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $14.12K 525.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 247459 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 86600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.