PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

Yes I'm still on the PRL train: I would also like to to...

1. 19 Posts.
    Yes I'm still on the PRL train: I would also like to to point out the following

-PRL is still sitting on a great location

-Who walked away from who is always going to be debated but I can guarantee that the PRL board now has a better understanding of how to progress the project. 2 years of consultation, gained knowledge from an international powerhouse needs to be perceived as a positive, at the very least PRL have walked away with invaluable knowledge compared to MOST local competitors.

-Electric prices are predicted to go up another 40% in my state, the sheer pressure on our government to fix the energy crisis is growing every day so when we talk about government support, I feel that the government desperately is seeking help from anyone who has a good idea / and the gov will also provide support to those who try.

PRL has just had its ass handed to them,I get it, but now is the time to dig in because this once in a generation opportunity is still very much alive,

Next month PRL has the opportunity to seek major investors once more. remember The project isn't stating from scratch, let's hope they have learnt from the total split and have a better sales pitch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.