PRL 0.00% 4.1¢ province resources ltd

if Total’dd can make conclusion of this project infeasible then...

1. 16 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    if Total’dd can make conclusion of this project infeasible then why we still need to spend 18m to complete the feasibility study?
    through 15 yrs of my corporate career working at even larger companies than total, I would say sometimes big company also make rush decisions and the management team have short sighted on their SP too.
    like most of tech companies sack employees and cut budget, total also need to review their pipeline and make conservative moves. They have their own priorities and maybe HyEnergy project just not in their plan especially this one will take 10 yrs to make income.
    the fact is total let the agreement expires as is but not cancel in the middle which indicate the problem was not come from the project.
    DF once said the biggest risk is from gov policy. Considering US has their legislation to support clean energy but we don’t, AF also said invest in US cost half than Australia. If our gov don’t pace up with new plans then the whole country will lose the game not just PRL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.