TON 0.00% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Ann: Provisional Environmental Licence Granted For Ancuabe, page-26

1. 2,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    I've just been alerted by one of the posters on this forum who posted on the AVB forum so I come here for a peep. Have not done any research on TON yet. Will do the research.

But from an initial reading here I see TON are working on funding. Just wanted to say what happened to us AVB holders, not sure if it will be of any use to TON holders (but I hope it is) ... Jan 2015 AVB was at the funding stage. The company announced 'encouraging progress' on debt funding involving a Brazilian banking syndicate, then followed by silence for a few weeks, then an abrupt U-turn on the debt funding (with a lame excuse that they were concerned about the delay) and we ended up with equity funding involving Blackrock and Appian. Apart from those two we also had Greenstones and Glencore. So 4 major holders. Glencore was a major holder due to them selling to AVB some assets for equity. But Blackrock and Appian became major holders through that funding deal 3 years ago.

Fast forward 3 years OZL announced a lowball T/O of AVB. During the past 3 years AVB SP had been kept low all the while when fundamentals kept improving. And SP drops occurs with low volume or what @ponder this say "... the trades are thin. no massive sells or buys ...". Not long after the OZL lowball offer was announced Greenstones indicated the offer undervalued AVB (and some posters pointed out that while they said it undervalued AVB they never said they won't accept) and AVB holders were hopeful that Glencore and Greenstones won't accept. But ... yesterday's announcement all 4 majors have accepted the lowball T/O so AVB is history. In my mind, it looks to me that AVB's fate was sealed 3 years ago with that funding deal.

I will watch TON with interest to see what will happen with the funding.
    Last edited by QuietFrog: 14/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $37.64K 4.370M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 700000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1127173 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.