NTI 1.28% 7.7¢ neurotech international limited

Ann: Provisional Patent Lodgements, page-13

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    Just provisional, but my excitement is in the detail..

To date NTI have talked primarily ASD and MS (and future applications to ADHD, Migraine and Epilepsy)... This announcment is actually discussing pain and inflammation in general, this is a scope extension... (the last NTI164 update did mention pain and the provisional patent, but its very easy to not pick that up)...

Now, key here is NTI has worldwide licence to access all Dolce Cann strains for Neurological disorders, ... But not Pain Broadly (i.e licence wouldn't cover NTI to use DC's strains for joint pain, arthritic pain etc ???)...

However, NTI have obviously identified benefits combined with existing pharmaceutical (diclofenac in this instance)... And I would take it have lodged this prior to talking to Dolce Cann to protect their new IP as they don't have a worldwide licence in place to use DC's strains for Pain...

Maybe DC has already got a licence in place with another party re using their strains for non-neurological pain... And this is NTI's way of saying, well we found this first, so we are trying to jump in first or over the top of someone else, on this particular strain...?

Any thoughts re this?

I still agree, there is limited value in the provisional other than a negotiating tool with DC (but would want to be careful as to not damage existing relationship, and licencing etc)...

But, if they secure an extended licence with DC that includes pain - that is new value... This is my read between the lines anyway... Need to read the DC licence to ascertain what is possible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $78.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.7¢ $54.26K 684.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 98220 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 21369 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.