re: Ann: MKE: Provost Well on Production/Addi... MKE( Mako )...

1. 147 Posts.
    re: Ann: MKE: Provost Well on Production/Addi... MKE( Mako ) have a history of buying their North American land assets at a discount to market, which has positioned them, and their joint partners, TSV and KOG at a massive advantage come the farmout/ sale discussions with big hitting North American( Canadian and US ) companies due to conclude end of October early November.

If these companies were listed on the TSX they would be taken out in a heartbeat by the big fish. A couple of the posters here have alluded to the fact that while Warro is the main centre of attention here, meanwhile there is a hive of attention beaming in on a prospective California Gold Rush( except this is in Alberta ). The potential cash flow to TSV is immense, and if Warro becomes feasible, then this company has a stake in TWO world class, producing energy assets, with 50 plus million in the bank.

Homework for the weekend. Check out the directors and histories of TSV, MKE and the new makeup of KOG. Warro is POTENTIALLY absolutely massive and worth a punt on its own, but coupled with the land bank in Canada,and only weeks away from being realised, makes TSV a bankable asset in my opinion( oh let me say it IMHO! )

People are asking why good news isn't translating into improvement of sp, well here's a newsflash. WHN has taken up most of the guys time up on this post thanks to the efforts of a few( and i thank them , because i am up loads ). It is an exciting stock with a massive POTENTIAL resource, and isn't entrenched in laborious testing( yet! ). TSV is in purgatory waiting for the WARRO kiss of life, or death, so languishes back at pre news of any flow tests. People get out into new pastures( WHN et al ), or sit on the fence and wait patiently or question why they put the kids school money into this freaking stock. The traders who were in, are now out, cos there 3 days crossover is up, so they won't be back until they get a sniff of oil or fresh air. Go back and look at the assets, look at the directors of all three connected stocks( my emphasis here is on the Canadian assets by the way, and these Australians are loaded ). I have an each way bet on a couple of horses here, not just on the jet black West Australian thoroughbred.

And the red wine of choice that fuelled my discourse tonight was a rather fruity number from the Great Southern in Denmark. Yummo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.