PDI 3.70% 28.0¢ predictive discovery limited

That can be the only conclusion that I have been able to reach...

1. 5,002 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4013
    That can be the only conclusion that I have been able to reach as well in the actions of PRU, if there is any doubt that the exploitation permit isn't granted by the government they have smoked their funds investing in PDI so they must be operating under the assumption that the permit issue is derisked.

Seems to be a case of information asymmetry - either the entire market is proven wrong or the management of PRU will be proven to be wrong. That said - with PRU's foot on this already I can't see too much scope for further share price movement until the permit issue is known in my opinion.

The only other possibility is that PRU are aware of another party that is definitely interested and they have put their foot in the door here as a bargaining chip for possibly other transactions that maybe PRU are thinking about in Africa. If this is the case then there is a short list of Canadian gold miners plus possibly some Chinese or Russian interests who might be interested parties? Thats the only other possibility that seems to make sense at the moment to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $658.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 28.5¢ 27.0¢ $1.986M 7.107M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 447697 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 918979 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.