CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Thanks for the comments EastWest.

I’m essentially concluding that they have gleaned specific information that has led them to make an informed decision to acquire a strategic stake (14%) in PDI. It’s not as if they are a small amateurish company with limited capacity or experience in West Africa.

“….with PRU's foot on this already I can't see too much scope for further share price movement until the permit issue is known in my opinion.”
    = unless PRU increases its stake in PDI or other player muscles in. With the typically volatile Sept/Oct period approaching for the share market, this may be the opportunity for them to increase their hold if there is a pull back.

“The onlyother possibility is that PRU are aware of another party that is definitelyinterested and they have put their foot in the door here as a bargaining chipfor possibly other transactions that maybe PRU are thinking about in Africa”.

= It’s certainly a possibility & motivator for PRU. More likely a combination of this and PRU becoming better informed about outcome certainty of the exploitation permit process.

Pure speculation of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.