ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 154
    our country is either going to be propped up by the cabal of globalist elites that run the West via the political class (as reffered to by jfk junior) or it is about to hit by a very hard economic wall of reality. The same losers who are so "virtuous" will then turn around and do almost anything to keep their lifestyle propped up. They are actually people with zero values, run high on emotion and not very intelligent. Yes the poltical class of this country.

Remember our diplomats voted for a ban of gold mining at COP26 in Glasgow. We were saved by the Chinese and Indians who said no, they want to keep mining gold. This same Aussie loser political class have caused us to lose our nickel industry, chinese to control our best mineral sand and rare earth assets in Australia (we are soon to lose those industries), stymied the coal, gas and oil industries, enabled China to bypass purchasing our lithium thereby destroying that new growth industry. And i could go on. Close our live sheep export industry.

These dipxxxx pay no price for the economic Armageddon we are about to face. Fortunately I have enough bucks to get the fxck out of here. Before they bring another 1 million people in for which we will have no meaningful jobs, a lack of health and school infrastructure or housing to put them in.

They remind me of my loser neighbour (a real left wing dick) they asked me over for a BBQ. I got there at 5pm and they had asked 70 people. They had about four bowls of 'nuts and bolts' a mix of nutragrain with peanuts with fkall drinks. They said can we borrow your bbq ? and can ypu call by the shops and pick up some skewers and sausages whilst getting it.

That is the political class for you.... all of the greens, all of the Labor party, all except for 2 or 3 of the Liberal party.

I dont know about SR in Guinea thpugh are crossing my fingers. I do know about Australia and it has had it.

disclaimer ; just my opinion so do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.