PDI 1.75% 28.0¢ predictive discovery limited

Ann: PRU: Perseus makes strategic invest. in Predictive Discovery, page-68

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    You've raised some excellent points regarding the timing and strategic considerations for any potential takeover of PDI. The significance of waiting for the Exploitation Permit and the completion of the DFS cannot be overstated, as these milestones are pivotal in maximising the PDI’s value.What’s particularly intriguing about PDI is the immense potential still locked within their Bankan Gold Project in Guinea. The market has certainly recognised the PDI's prospects, reflected in the recent price surge, but I think there's more to come, especially if they manage to further increase their resource estimates, which is likely given the promising drilling results so far. Given the substantial number of shares on issue, the company's market dynamics will be interesting to observe in the coming months. I'm curious about your outlook—how do you envision the stock performing as PDI moves closer to these key milestones? Do you think the recent price action is just the beginning of a longer-term upward trajectory, or are we in for a period of consolidation before the next major move?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $658.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 27.8¢ $970.7K 3.446M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1231974 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 437165 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.