PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

This seems fairly encouraging. I'm certainly no longer holding...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2247
    This seems fairly encouraging. I'm certainly no longer holding the same hopes I once did about PYM becoming the next big oil monster success story, but management has a fair bit of skin in the game, they know more about the Turner Bayou than any of us, and they're still putting their faith in the project.

I did like the Catahoula Lake asset, but this move says to me they think it is worthwhile dumping it for the chance to make Turner Bayou a success. I'm sure a lot of investors in my shoes holding PYM are feeling dishearted about Turner Bayou (PYM is currently a paper loss of about $40k for me... ouch), but management seems to still think it's worth developing.

I had resigned myself to saying that I'd done very well on some oil explorers/early stage producers who pulled off success and this was one which had failed and I had to cut my losses on, but this move is bold enough to make me think we just might still see some decent results with Turner Bayou. They have a lot of work to do if they want to convince anyone of anything now though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.