ASV 0.00% 1.8¢ asset vision co ltd

Very interesting.i am in agreement with Tamz that this looks...

1. 1,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    Very interesting.
    i am in agreement with Tamz that this looks like they are preparing for a sale but also that Glass is being sold on the cheap to related parties.

given the related parties won’t be able to vote- whether this transaction goes through will be ultimately determined by the vendors of Bexton/ Coroma/Artisan/Seisma/Sacon + BLVD pty Ltd (prev Seisma owner) who control the majority of the voting stock.

If it goes through- they probably have insight into the Victorian business and whether it is as strong as is being said here.

Anyway, it is hard to see how anything can be lost at the current share price. They have confirmed a net cash position by FY20 leaving an EV if less than 7m for an EBITDA of 3-4m. They could probably sell it off at best for a 6-8x multiple (assuming a takeover premium), maybe to RXP for 20-30m giving a max upside of about 10c/share + a reasonable holding in TNT.

Obviously no one likes the uncertainty but it is not like they can inform the market of ongoing negotiations. I hope they already have a buyer lined up and they are ticking off the boxes for them...

Also clear that my previous posts completely misjudged the situation!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $241 13.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1172800 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.