IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Practicing midnight wake-ups for Nasdaq listing time!! and came...

1. von
    77 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Practicing midnight wake-ups for Nasdaq listing time!! and came across this very concerning article. I have copied first two para’s to provide a brief insight, but have not published the link as its behind my paywall. Hopefully not our first (substantial) setback

Healthandgovernmentinsidersbelievedtherewasnotenoughevidencetosupportclinicaluseof psychedelicdrugs justweeksbeforeAustraliabecamethefirstcountryintheworldtoapprovetheirusetotreatmentalhealth

Amid calls for a fresh review into the regulator’s call on psychedelics, in-depth interviews by Monash University with politicians, frontline researchers, senior members of mental health peak bodies, a consumer organisation and the union for mental health workers reveal universal concerns that the evidence was “not there yet” to down-schedule the drug.Insiders were concerned there had only been a very small number of clinical trials of psychedelics, with short durations and small sample sizes.”

And so it goes on..in considerable depth..

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5578/5578579-386c43c04c700681292d37d52ca28ff5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.