ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Seriously? Your commentary is misleading to say the least. The Gelpell capsules and other treatments for refractory epilepsy are adjunctive therapies, they act in unison with other drugs to potentially reduce the number and severity of seizures. It is not the magic panacea or magic bullet results in which to base as yet, unplanned Phase III trials. To make such claims based on 11 participants who completed the treatment is further misleading. In a clinical sense, no one will take this study seriously, more likely used anecdotally, and if it was as impressive as you claim, then all manufacturers/processors of anything CBD would have lit up the boards in markets worldwide. Ask yourself why this wasn’t big news, lauded by the MC community? Why is the announcement by MMJ so underwhelming and managed only one ‘learned’ quote? Moreover, they are not “our capsules”, they are Satipharms, MMJ after the reverse takeover, were given the right to undertake clinical trials using the Gelpell, and the actual Gelpell ‘container’ is used under license (by a German company if my mental filing cabinet serves me correctly). The only thing PLT can lay claim to is the intellectual IP, and that is soon to be sold and forgotten.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.