HGV 2.22% 4.4¢ hygrovest limited

The Gelpell capsules and other treatments for refractory...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    The Gelpell capsules and other treatments for refractory epilepsy are adjunctive therapies; they act in unison with other drugs to potentially reduce the number and severity of seizures.

In refractory treatment-resistant epilepsy, conventional medicine is not useful. These children tried more than four different antiepileptics without improvement. CBD capsules reduced the events by 82%.

I am a clinical pharmacist, and I have a bit of experience and frustration with resistant epilepsy. It is impossible to get approval from the ethics community to trial cannabis as a single agent, and there are so many limitations. This clinical trial will get big pharma interested in cannabis capsules. MMJ's COO Catherine Harvey worked with Mundipharma for over ten years who exported oxycodone tablets to China and been making billions. I'm hoping big pharma like those get interested and trial it overseas.

We own Gellpell technology as announcement in 11/4/2018

"11 April 2018

PTL operations update
    Rights to develop the Gelpell technology

PTL owns the worldwide (excluding Canada) rights to develop a pharmaceutical product based on the Gelpell technology."

Mundipharma or other big pharma can jump in and take over the stage 3 clinical trial everywhere other than Canada.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $9.253M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $28.19K 627.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95944 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.